Minimum Qualifications A Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management/Architectural /Engineering or related field.
Ten (10) years of experience in the Construction/Architectural /Engineering community with a diverse background of contract types and relationships. This experience must have included multimillion dollar projects at various phases of project including but not limited to pre-construction/design phase through project completion and value engineering and proactive solving of issues. Knowledge of operational functions of building/construction (design, construction management, scheduling and quality) is preferred.
Duties Description The incumbent will:
• Resolve management or program administration problems, including organizational relationships as required, in order to assist in enabling D&C to achieve its objectives.
• Maintain contact with client agencies which are involved in the design and construction process in order to identify their information and procedural requirements to assure that their needs are met within the framework of D&C operations.
• Conduct or oversee the research, monitoring, analysis or evaluation of tasks necessary to keep abreast of issues relevant to overall and specific program management
• Oversee the program analysis function in D&C using D&C staff
• Represent the Director or Assistant Directors of D&C as requested
• Perform other activities as necessary to achieve the mission of D&C, both as a Group as well as within the initial phases of the New York State Real Estate Center of Excellence enterprise initiative.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
40th Floor, Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.