Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Current New York State employee with one year or more of permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c service as a Facilities Planner 2; OR current New York State employee with one year or more of permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c service as a Building Construction Program Manager 2 or as a Senior Building Construction Engineer and eligible for transfer under Section 70.1 of the Civil Service Law.
Employees reachable on the Facilities Planner 2 Civil Service eligible list will be canvassed and should not respond to this posting. This vacancy posting is for the purposes of notifying individuals about transfer opportunities.
Duties Description Duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Manage, plan and coordinate medium sized and complex new building construction and rehabilitation projects for various state agencies.
• Maintain payment and work schedules for multiple construction projects and participate in inspections of construction progress.
• Plan activities including coordination of phasing and other client- and campus-specific needs for multi-year construction programs.
• Assist higher level staff in managing more complex building construction projects.
• Perform management activities including monitoring and coordinating consultant and professional Construction Management services.
• May also be responsible for supervision of staff, in addition to review and supervision of consultant projects.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
31st Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.