Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Duties Description Duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Open and close skate rental facility.
• Collect skate rental fees by accepting cash or credit card payments from customers; make change for cash customers.
• Balance cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
• Assist customers with skate sizes.
• Maintain daily inventory of rental skates.
• Inspect rental skates to ensure there is no apparent damage.
• Operate skate sharpening machines (training provided).
• Provide information about facilities, skate rink events, and rules and regulations.
• Assist in maintaining clean conditions within the skate rental facility.
• Ensure safe skating is maintained at the ice rink.
• Excellent customer service skills and communication skills.
• Able to work well in a team and independently.
• Experience in a cash-handling position.
• Skating ability preferred but not mandated.
Ice Rink Hours: Daily from 11:00am to 08:00pm
Shift: Various shifts Sunday through Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
31st Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.