Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
99 Washington Avenue
Minimum Qualifications One year of permanent competitive service as an Office Assistant 1 or one year of permanent competitive service in a position allocated to Grade 6 or higher eligible for transfer under Section 70.1 of the Civil Service Law or be currently reachable for appointment from the Beginning Office Assistant eligible list.
Duties Description Data Entry/File Maintenance
• Upload documents to SharePoint
• Maintain paper files in the Albany office
• Assist with filing requests from NYC staff
• Input performance data into appropriate tracking sheets
• Assist with creation of contract documentation
• Request print copies of ONA publications
• Make copies/scan in vouchers, contracts, and other documents
• Track incoming and outgoing mail
• Assist with supply orders for both NYC and Albany offices
• Manage ONA shared calendar
• Send emails from the ONA email account
• Update ONA email list and other contact information
• Assist with Intern requests and other new staffing requests
• Respond to ONA emails and Facebook requests for assistance from constituents, track ONA direct calls from constituents.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.