Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in an art or design field such as art, drawing, painting, illustration, digital design, or interactive media and two years of experience; or an Associate’s degree in one of the above-mentioned fields and four years of experience.
Duties Description Under the direction of the Art Director of the Media Services Center, the incumbent of this position will be required to create for graphic design projects; including motion graphics for video production, animated graphics for digital projects; as well as creating custom pieces for print, e-mail, web, and social media. Experience with Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D is highly desirable. A collaborative attitude and the ability to meet deadlines is critical to success. This position will have extensive direct client contact.
Duties will include:
• Personally lead design projects with high visibility and of interest to executive staff
• Serve as lead designer on the largest and most sophisticated design projects; and oversee the work of project team members
• Determine priorities and manage workflow to ensure production requirements and deadlines are met
• Assign projects and suggest design ideas to Graphic Designer 1 staff
• Confer with agency customers to discuss and determine design strategies. Advise clients on the best approach to deliver message and reach target audience
• Ensure that agency design guidelines regarding logos, color themes and other creative aspects are consistently and accurately applied across all platforms
• Review final designs with clients and make needed improvements
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
31st Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.