Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Facilities Management, Administrative Services Division
Minimum Qualifications To be considered for permanent appointment, candidates must be reachable on the current Civil Service eligible list or be eligible for reassignment or transfer in accordance with Civil Service Law.
Duties Description The duties of the incumbent may include but are not limited to:
• Oversight of the Department’s leased facilities and OGS owned facilities;
• Responsible for issues at 50 Wolf Road including day to day tenant issues, long term planning, liaison with OGS;
• Responsible for the Wolf Road Mail Room (collection and distribution of the Main Office mail and packages; biweekly distribution of employee’s payroll);
• Responsible for shipping and receiving various Department commodities at the DOT Warehouse on Avis Drive;
• Responsible for the overall Records Management Program;
• Coordinate and process the transfer, surplusing and disposal of all State property;
• Participate in special projects, as assigned.
Responsibilities may include serving a role within the Incident Command System to support the department’s response to regional and statewide emergency situations.
Additional Comments Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at email@example.com.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
50 Wolf Road