Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications 1. Six years of experience in a commercial insurance setting; two of these years must include full-time insurance customer service, insurance broker or insurance underwriting experience; OR
2. An associate degree or 60 semester credit hours AND four years of required experience described in #1; OR
3. A bachelor’s degree AND two years of required experience described in #1. OR
4. A master’s degree AND one year of the required experience describe in #1.
Duties Description • Negotiate, develop, prepare, review, and provide insurance requirements requested by customers.
• Consult with OGS business units to communicate contractual risk of a scope of work and review insurance needs in order to meet contract requirements or State mandated policies and/or concerns.
• Review insurance documentation to ensure compliance with contract terms and provide guidance to resolve any discrepancies.
• Communicate contractual risks to customers.
• Track all communication with contractors for the procurement record.
• Upon contract award, prepare all new contractors to be tracked for follow-up and review upon insurance renewals.
• Research risk in scopes of work and how it applies to a contract's insurance requirements.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
31st Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Position Title & Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.