Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
442 Cold Brook Drive
Minimum Qualifications Two years of experience in the operation and/or maintenance of a park, historic site, recreational facility; OR two years of experience as a trade’s assistant under the supervision of a skilled trades¬person, or completion of an appropriate two-year technical/trades school course.
Duties Description • Acts as second-in-command at this stand-alone facility. Serves as first-in-command on Park Supervisor’s pass days and vacation/leave day(s);
• Performs and supervises maintenance and/or registration activities;
• Interacts with the public answering questions and handling complaints;
• Assigns, reviews, trains and evaluates work of seasonal employees;
• Prepares seasonal payrolls, timesheets and performs various clerical activities;
• Is assigned the responsibility for specific programs and activities (Winter Recreation);
• Keeps inventory of equipment, monitors condition and schedules (or performs) repairs;
• Schedules programs and activities;
• Supervises the work of seasonal employees by scheduling, providing instruction and assistance and reviewing completed work;
• Occasionally monitors the on-site Public Drinking Water systems located in the facility.
Additional Comments OPERATIONAL NEEDS:
• Excellent Communication, Supervisory, Customer Service, and Organizational skills;
• Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
• Experience with data entry
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.