Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications • Must be a US citizen or foreign national eligible to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be currently attending a New York State college, university or graduate program, or be a resident of New York State attending a college, university or graduate program outside of New York State
Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
Oracle Data Loading
Data Extraction techniques
Executing monitoring system reports
Analysis and investigations
• Preferred Sophomore; minimum Sophomore level college student
• Major in Information Technology
• Must have completed a minimum of one (1) year as a student at a degree-granting two or four-year college or university (completion of one year’s worth of academic credits over a more extended period of time may qualify part-time students)
• Or currently enrolled graduate student or accepted in a graduate degree program
• Must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or equivalent to a C.
Duties Description The intern will require a minimum of (20 hours/week) to support the data analysis and reporting function of the Software Asset Management section within the Business Office of the COO Division.
The Software Asset Management function consists of a mix of technical and investigative functions, involving the following:
1.Technical & Administrative
a. Create Reports and post them in SharePoint site
b. Executing SCCM Reports for research purposes
c. Oracle Data Loads
d. Oracle and Other source, Data Extraction
e. Intermediate to advanced SQL Queries in Oracle
f. Authoring Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures
g. Data analysis
h. ILMT (IBM License Management Tool) Product bundling and maintenance
2.Investigative & Research
a. Investigation of Software license consumption
b. Supplying Price data for software products
c. Create reservations in Microsoft Volume Licensing Center, to allow provisioning
d. Product Research for a variety of purposes
Additional Comments Fingerprinting will be required of hired candidate. New or returning ITS employees may be required to pay for their own fingerprinting.
Please include a copy of your most recent trascript and enrollment verification along with your resume and cover letter.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
PO Box 2062
Notes on ApplyingPlease send a resume and cover letter indicating that you are applying for a Student Assistant/COO Business Office, Ref. #90103 position no later than November 10, 2018 ATTENTION: Amy Sacco.