Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
50 Wolf Road
Minimum Qualifications To be considered for permanent appointment, candidates must be reachable on the current Civil Service eligible list or be eligible for reassignment or transfer in accordance with Civil Service Law.
Duties Description The incumbent of this position will assist in maintaining the Department’s information systems and perform various analyses on the funding and programming of the Department’s Capital Program. Reporting will be both on a routine and ad-hoc basis, and be for audiences both internal and external to the Department. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Extract and analyze data related to the Department’s Capital Program, including incorporating data from multiple sources, such as Program Support System (PSS), the federal Fiscal Management Information System (FMIS), and the Statewide Financial System (SFS);
• Assist the System Administrator for PSS and Oracle Primavera Portfolio Management (OPPM) systems with user support, system testing and repair, data integrity testing, and other related tasks to ensure continuous operation of database system and warehouses;
• Assist in the system administration of the electronic version of the State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP).
• Compute STIP performance and STIP fiscal constraint.
• Coordinate within the Department to obtain necessary data and information;
• Support Program Management Bureau coordinators in facilitating regional requests for funding of capital projects;
• Present results of analyses to management;
• Write summaries of analyses to be distributed to management and staff;
• Assist regional program management units in interpreting analyses of Capital Program;
• Document Program Management Bureau’s Capital Program management procedures;
• Develop SQL database queries and other tasks using MS Access and Excel.
• Input data and analysis as input to multiple reporting needs such as the quarterly Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) report to the state Legislature and the annual Governmental Accounting Standards Board Statement No. 34 (GASB-34) audit. Thorough understanding of the use of Federal and State funds is expected.
Responsibilities may include serving a role within the Incident Command System to support the department’s response to regional and statewide emergency situations.
Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at email@example.com.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
50 Wold Road