Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Human Resources Department, 7 Wilbur Road
Minimum Qualifications • Must be currently permanent in the title of Office Assistant 2;
• Must be active and reachable on the appropriate Civil Service eligible list for Office Assistant 2;
• Must be Eligible for 70.1 transfer in a designated title determined by the New York State Department of Civil Service (must also be within 2 grades of targeted title).
• Qualified for Provisional Appointment to an Office Assistant 2. (Must have one-year permanent service as an Office Assistant 1.)
NOTE: Provisional appointments will only be considered if there are insufficient In-Title and/or Civil Service List Candidates.
Duties Description • Maintain the Time Information Management Electronic System (TIMES) for Hudson Valley DDSOO to reflect all bi-weekly changes that impact employees’ status and/or payroll.
• Provide hands-on instruction, training, support, and answer questions for all TIMES users.
• Receive, review, and process all daily Human Resource worklist items on TIMES.
• Respond to inquiries to include those regarding Time and Attendance rules.
• Process clerical transactions for various programs governed by multiple procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintain manual and automated records.
• Gather, compile and prepare data and support documentation as needed.
• Review forms for content, completion and accuracy.
• Provide backup coverage to OHRM’s reception area.
• Other duties as assigned.
Details to be discussed at interview.
Additional Comments APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Submit cover letter and résumé by November 20, 2018, to:
DDSOO 4 – Hudson Valley
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 470
7 Wilbur Road
Thiells, NY 10984
Phone: 845-947-6000, option 3, option 5
Please reference the above EOA # in all correspondence.
• For CSEA positions: Local Bidding Agreements will be honored.
• Preference will be given to OPWDD employees impacted by closures. If you are being impacted by closure, please indicate this on your resume/cover letter.
• All OPWDD employees must be eligible and maintain eligibility for full and unconditional participation in the Medicare and Medicaid programs. Continued employment will depend on maintaining eligibility.
• If you are employed by state government you may be able to receive loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF). The PSLF Program forgives the remaining balance on Direct Loans after 120 qualifying monthly payments have been made under a qualifying repayment plan while working full-time for a qualifying employer. For more information on PSLF, please visit www.studentAid.gov/publicservice.
• OPWDD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.