Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Current New York State employee with one year or more of permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c service as a Senior Administrative Analyst; OR current New York State employee with one year or more of permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c service in a position allocated to a Salary Grade 13 or above and eligible for transfer under Section 52.6, 70.1, or 70.4 of the Civil Service Law.
New York State employees with current standing on the Professional Career Opportunity (PCO) eligible list with the score of 100 or above are encouraged to apply. Successful completion of two-year traineeship leads to appointment as a Senior Administrative Analyst, SG-18.
New York State employees with current standing on the PATT eligible list will be canvassed and do not need to apply. This announcement is to notify individuals of a transfer opportunity only.
NOTE: A comprehensive list of titles approved for transfer to Senior Administrative Analyst is available in the Division of Human Resources Management or through Civil Service GOT-IT available at www.cs.ny.gov
Duties Description The incumbent will serve in the Projects and Portfolio Management (PPM) unit of the OGS Real Estate Center. Responsibilities of this position include working with various units within OGS to:
• Utilize existing document templates to define project scope, requirements, critical milestones, schedules, and metrics.
• Evaluate and develop specific recommendations regarding project execution and delivery.
• Assist in the development and documentation of business cases for specific real estate analysis.
• Evaluate and document business processes including eliciting and documenting business/technical requirements.
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies and standardizations within existing business processes.
• Prepare reports to inform supervisor on status of projects and advise management accordingly.
• Assist in project roll-out to assure expectations are properly understood by all stakeholders.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
31st Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Position Title & Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.