Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
930 Willowbrook Road, Bldg 12G
Minimum Qualifications Must be serving currently in the title of Office Assistant 2
At least one year of permanent service in a title eligible for 70.1 transfer pursuant to Civil Service Law
Reachable on the current New York State Civil service list for Office Assistant 2
Duties Description Will provide clerical assistance to all staff, which includes typing, data entry, filing,
scanning, copying and mailing.
• Will assist the other office assistant with large projects and tasks when needed.
• Will assist with the copying and correlating all documents needed for informational sessions (Self Direction and Front
Door). Will assist staff at the informational sessions with sign-in and distribution of materials.
• Will assist with typing all template letters and other correspondences for FSS, Eligibility and Special projects for FSS
• Will answer phones for the CSA and supervisors when not available and provide coverage for the Front Door when
Additional Comments • For CSEA positions: Local Bidding Agreements will be honored.
• Preference will be given to OPWDD employees impacted by closures. If you are being impacted by closure, please indicate this on your resume/cover letter.
• All OPWDD employees must be eligible and maintain eligibility for full and unconditional participation in the Medicare and Medicaid programs. Continued employment will depend on maintaining eligibility.
• OPWDD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.
• Employees on long term leave can bid on positions, but must be able to report to work within fourteen (14) days and be able to perform the essential functions of their position with or without reasonable accommodation (RA). If an employee believes that he or she needs a reasonable accommodation, they should contact the NYS OPWDD Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Central Office at (518) 402-7644 or email at Affirmative.Action@opwdd.ny.gov to obtain information and RA forms.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
1150 Forest Hill Road, Bldg 46A, Human Resources