Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Duties Description Under the supervision of the Director:
• Oversees, Incident Management Department
• Review and sign off on BMC / ICC Minutes.
• Performs Quality Assurance functions to ensure agencies meet required Federal, State and
OPWDD regulations and polices.
• Responsible for plans of correction for ICF or IRA Statement of Deficiencies.
• Tracks, monitors and ensures compliance with Plans of Corrective Actions for Statement of
• Provide technical assistance, involvement in: Campus ICF program,
State Operated Community Residential and Day Services, Free Standing Respite and Family
• Communication with the: Attorney General’s Office, DOH, and CMS
• Responsible for the implementation of new regulations and guidance
• Provide oversight to HIM, overall responsibility for HIPPA compliance, Medicaid Compliance
and Auditing, Completion and monitoring of TABS reporting and census reports.
• Oversees record requests. Develops standards for content and storage of individuals’
records; maintains storage of historical records consistent with applicable regulations.
• Responsible for oversight ensuring full compliance with Jonathan’s Law.
• Supervise Legal Processing Department with all retention matters and filing of all court
papers (Retention, 730, 330 and Treatment over Objection).
• Reviews Statement of Deficiencies and Notices of violations received regarding State
Operated program. (Provides oversight and technical assistance for the development of
Plans of corrective action in response to DQI and DOH and OFPC surveys. Identifies critical
areas of concern and alerts the field to trends).
• Reviews program reports in order to develop, implement and monitor new policies and
procedures to ensure consistent quality and delivery of service across multiple programs
• Develops, monitors and revises all policies and procedures.
• Supervises variety of titles including DDPS 1, MHPES4, HIMA 3, etc.
• Serves as committee member for Region 3 Mortality Review Committee.
• Serves as a member for Safe Patient Handling Committee
• Represents Management at Arbitration hearings for probable cause.
• Health Commerce Coordinator
• Completes AOD trainings, responsible for AOD schedule
• Other assignments as directed by Deputy Director/Director.
Additional Comments Please note:
• Preference will be given to OPWDD employees impacted by closures. If you are being impacted by closure, please indicate this on your resume/cover letter.
• All OPWDD employees must be eligible and maintain eligibility for full and unconditional participation in the Medicare and Medicaid programs. Continued employment will depend on maintaining eligibility.
• OPWDD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
• Position may be eligible for Loan Forgiveness via the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program:
• For more information on PSLF, please visit www.studentAid.gov/publicservice
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.