Minimum Qualifications Fifteen years of experience in national network, local network television affiliate, cable news, commercial media production facility or marketing communications agency or similar employment as creative director, account manager, brand manager or similar position. 5 years of this experience must have included providing the full range of supervisory activities.
Substitution: An associate’s degree in any field may substitute for up to 2 years of the required experience; or a bachelor’s degree in any field may substitute for 4 years; or a master’s degree in any field may substitute for 5 years. Credit must have been received from a regionally accredited college or university or one recognized by the New York State Education Department as following accepted educational practices.
Duties Description Oversee Creative Services within the New York State Media Services Center, to include the training and mentoring of agency communications staff in the area of multimedia production. Duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Manage Creative services to ensure alignment of creative content, marketing and branding projects to client and executive branch specifications.
• Write, produce and edit client projects.
• Maintain consistent production quality and branding across all agency projects.
• Collaborate with the Executive Director to review Creative Service operations and develops criteria for evaluating performance and goal attainment.
• Provides recommendations for, and directly influences the formation and implementation of policies and plans as they relate to successful operations.
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders.
• Performs the full range of supervisory responsibilities.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
40th Floor, Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingTo apply for this vacancy, candidates are required to submit a clear, concise resume providing specific, verifiable information about their qualifying education and/or experience. Please reference the posting number in your cover letter. This information can be submitted via fax, e-mail or to the address above.