Minimum Qualifications Fifteen years of experience in National network, local network television affiliate, cable news, commercial media production facility, or marketing communications agency or similar employment as traffic manager, account director, broadcast producer or similar position. 5 years of this experience must have included providing the full range of supervisory activities.
Substitution: An associate’s degree in any field may substitute for up to 2 years of the required experience; or a bachelor’s degree in any field may substitute for 4 years; or a master’s degree in any field may substitute for 5 years. Credit must have been received from a regionally accredited college or university, or one recognized by the New York State Education Department as following accepted educational practices.
Duties Description Develop and manage a central scheduling operation for all agency multimedia production and webcasting within the New York State Media Services Center. Duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Manage all Media Center business operations.
• Create and operate a proactive system to seek out new agency projects that may need production services.
• Liaison with agency program staff on issues of long term planning and production scheduling.
• Reviews Scheduling and Administration operations and develops criteria for evaluating performance.
• Provides recommendations for, and directly influences the formation and implementation of policies and plans as they relate to successful operations.
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders, including OGS and other agency leaders, as well as other State government officials.
• Performs the full range of supervisory responsibilities.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
40th Floor, Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingTo apply for this vacancy, candidates are required to submit a clear, concise resume providing specific, verifiable information about their qualifying education and/or experience. Please reference the posting number in your cover letter. This information can be submitted via fax, e-mail or to the address above.