Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
50 Wolf Rd.
Minimum Qualifications To be considered for permanent appointment, candidates must be reachable on the current Civil Service eligible list or be eligible through a two-year traineeship or be eligible for reassignment or transfer in accordance with Civil Service Law.
Duties Description Under the general direction of the Associate Administrative Analyst or Director of NYSDOT’s Enterprise Risk Management Bureau, the Senior Administrative Analyst will:
• Evaluate internal control reviews performed by managers, program officials and Bureau staff to identify control deficiencies and high risk programs and activities;
• Assist managers and program officials in addressing control deficiencies and improving their unit's internal controls; directing the development of corrective action plans for addressing internal control deficiencies, and monitor implementation and accomplishment of corrective actions;
• Facilitate risk management activities, to include risk identification, risk assessment, and the development of risk management strategies to address high risk programs and activities, Monitor implementation of risk responses;
• Recommend changes to roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures, tools, techniques and technologies to assist managers and program officials in managing risks;
• Analyze data and prepare detailed reports; report progress and status of internal control and risk management related activities to the Associate Administrative Analyst or the Director of the Enterprise Risk Management Bureau;
• Become proficient with the Bureau’s ICARDS and Information Asset Classification ACCESS databases;
• Assist with the implementation of the Fraud Risk Assessment and Information Asset Classification programs;
• Post official issuance including Manuals of Administrative Procedure, Official Orders, Delegation Memos and Organization Charts on the IntraDOT.
• Maintain/modify the Office of Audit’s IntraDOT and external web pages.
• Special projects as assigned.
Responsibilities may include serving a role within the Incident Command System to support the department’s response to regional and statewide emergency situations.
Additional Comments Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
50 Wolf Rd