Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Duties Description The incumbent must be able to perform the following essential functions:
• Answer main phone line in Management Analysis Bureau and properly direct calls.
• Handle office procurement needs.
• Prepare, review and process various personnel forms.
• Act as a liaison for online performance evaluation, personnel, and benefit questions.
• Prepare posting notices for items to be filled in the Management Analysis Bureau.
• Canvass civil service lists and properly record responses.
• Prepare equipment requests for new employees.
• Enter and retrieve data using various computer systems and applications.
• Perform office support duties as directed by supervisor such as preparing correspondence, photocopying, scanning, filing, and assisting with routine clerical functions.
• Schedule meetings, secure locations for conference rooms, and arrange for visitors as needed.
• Follow Department rules and division procedures and policies including the Code of Conduct, ethics practices, security and confidentiality rules.
• Adhere to the Department’s time and attendance rules and regulations.
Additional Comments Please supply resume with social security number in order to assess transfer eligibility. Work hours to be determined. All successful candidates must be fully compliant with all Federal, State and Local Tax Laws, which includes being current with their Tax Return Filings.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingQualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume, including current title, how you qualify, and your social security number for verification. Please reference the vacancy ID number.