Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
500 Balltown Road
Minimum Qualifications MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Reachable on current eligible list
Permanent as a Treatment Team Leader and eligible for transfer or be eligible to transfer via Section 52.6 of the Civil Service Law by having at least one year of permanent service in a qualifying title.
Provisional (Promotional): In the event that there is not a valid eligible list, candidates who meet the following open competitive qualifications may be qualified for a provisional appointment: One year of service as a Chief Occupational Therapist, Chief Physical Therapist, Chief Recreation Therapist, Coordinator Intensive Case Management Services, Developmental Disabilities Program Specialist 1, Developmental Disabilities Program Specialist 2, Developmental Specialist 4, Head Occupational Therapist, Head Physical Therapist, Head Recreation Therapist, Licensed Psychologist, Mental Hygiene Nursing Program Coordinator, Nurse Administrator 1, Nurse Administrator 2, Social Work Supervisor 1, Speech Language Pathology Audiology Program Coordinator 1, Speech Language Pathology Audiology Program Coordinator 2, Supervisor of Rehabilitation Services; or two years as a Associate Psychologist, Audiologist 1, Audiologist 2, Community Mental Health Nurse, Developmental Specialist 3, Habilitation Specialist 2, Infection Control Nurse, Intermediate Care Facility Program Manager 1, Intermediate Care Facility Program Manager 2, Licensed Master Social Worker 2, Mental Hygiene Staff Developmental Specialist 3 (Nursing), Nurse 2 (and all parenthetics), Nurse 3 (and all parenthetics), Nurse Practitioner (and all parenthetics), Physician Assistant, Psychologist 2, Rehabilitation Counselor 1, Rehabilitation Counselor 2, Residential Program Manager 1, Senior Occupational Therapist, Senior Physical Therapist, Senior Recreational Therapist, Senior Speech and Hearing Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Speech Language Pathologist 2, Teacher 4, Utilization Review Coordinator.
Duties Description POSITION DESCRIPTION:
The Coordinated Assessment System (CAS) is the OPWDD needs assessment tool. Implementation requires that every person receiving OPWDD services be assessed using the CAS. Reassessments need to be scheduled on a regular basis to keep the information updated. The CAS will be crucial to informing rate rationalization and assisting in determining the funding needs of each person served by OPWDD. The CAS Treatment Team Leader (TTL) will oversee the CAS/QA/Operations workforce.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The CAS TTL will report to the CAS Operations Manager (DDPS4) and will be the direct supervisor for all OPWDD CAS field employees across all five DDRO region.:
• Review and respond to emails in Coordinated assessment, including making contact with stakeholders, requesting relevant documentation, conducting a review of said documentation, with Central Office input to facilitate follow up meetings with stakeholders to resolve concerns about completed CAS assessments
• Provide date and bucket information for all concerns related to the CAS from stakeholders sent to OPWDD about completed CAS assessments to Central Office for reports to leadership.
• Assist in development and implementation of training for operations staff on both the QA and assessment aspect of the job
• Develop and review the agenda and assist in leading Community of Practice calls for both QA and assessment aspects of operation
• Work on development of a CAS Operations policy, including protocols and procedures, productivity standards, and workflows
• Become a Master Trainer for both the CAS assessor and QA aspects of the state CAS operations workforce
Additional Comments Please note:
• Preference will be given to OPWDD employees impacted by closures. If you are being impacted by closure, please indicate this on your resume/cover letter.
• In order to be eligible for appointment and to maintain employment, you cannot be listed as an excluded individual or entity on any of the Federal and/or State Medicaid and Medicare exclusion lists (or excluded from any other Federal or Federally assisted program). If you are appointed and subsequently listed as an excluded individual or entity on any of these lists (or excluded from any other Federal or Federally assisted program), you may be terminated from your employment.
• OPWDD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
44 Holland Avenue